By becoming the Alumni Batch Coordinator, you can be the spark that ignites the flame. Take the initiative and arrange batch reunions. Batch reunions can be a great way for alumni to discuss the welfare of the college and to come up with new contributions to the college.
As a Alumni Batch Coordinator, you will be expected the following:
- Willingness to work with the college
- Immediate communication to all batch members – offline or through e-mail
- Means to reach the whole batch through social media
- Ability to motivate and engage alumni
- Work with the college and dedicate time
- Work with the Association to arrange Batch Reunions
Become a Alumni Batch Coordinator and be the glue that holds your batch together.
Press the button to Become a Batch Coordinator